[personal profile] catskilt


A run through Singapore. This island is so full of beauty, it's bursting with it!

Also, what a stunningly simple but effective method of presenting a country.

And the guy is kind of cute too.

Date: 2011-08-16 10:01 am (UTC)
ext_156784: (Default)
From: [identity profile] badbatazz.livejournal.com
very nice video. in fact some of the places, i haven't even explore yet.

Date: 2011-08-16 11:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] catskilt.livejournal.com
Yeah, I think I recognised about 70% of the places...but the other 30% are too far west for me!

Date: 2011-08-16 11:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tokeruyouna.livejournal.com
I really liked this! Although, is it just me, or is the guy kind of an unconvincing runner?

Date: 2011-08-16 11:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tokeruyouna.livejournal.com
I don't know. Somehow it looks like he was just told to run but didn't really know how. I'm not sure what it was, but it just seemed a little off. Must just be me.

Date: 2011-08-16 03:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] htenywg.livejournal.com
woman if the acronym 'JJC AVA' is anything indicative of his school, I think he's at least 6 years younger than you are.

Date: 2011-08-16 03:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] htenywg.livejournal.com
that said, i love that video, and he is hot.

Date: 2011-08-21 05:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sanjihan.livejournal.com
Singapore is just so beautiful. I loved this video. Is it strange that I miss a place I've only spent 4 days in? Because I seriously think about it all the time.

Date: 2011-08-21 05:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] catskilt.livejournal.com
You should come again! A lot has changed since the time you were here! For one, the entire Marina Bay area has been revamped and the integrated resort is completed!

Date: 2011-08-21 05:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sanjihan.livejournal.com
Oh I'm definitely coming again, just not sure when I can make it. Sometime in the next five years. XD

Ooooh, that sounds awesome. :D Can't wait to see it (even though I have to heh)

Profile

catskilt

May 2015

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
1011 1213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 21st, 2017 02:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios